Friday, July 28, 2006

wut a fun week

Hah, are'nt I so funny. And if you're gonna ask me what was so fun this week I probaly could'nt tell you. It was long. It was tiring. I remember just about nothing from it. I'm still at work which is of course always a blast. But I am very proud of myself of finishing all that was assigned to me today. Yes that seems to have been a first. How i'm typing at this point is beyond me, but then again it may just be the ratzon Hashem being that my right forearm and wrist are killing me for the writing and binidng I was honored with doing today. It's also problay pay back for the entire week of typing...non...stop.
So just a while ago i get this email from good old maryland telling me i get this plant science class i had been waitlisted on. so goody right? uh i think until i try to completely register for it but it's telling me i have some dumb "credit over somethin or other"....i dunno, basically after a phone call to the nut on the phone he tells me 17 credits (wut i was trying to take) is too much, u can only sign up for 16 before class and 18 after. but also he says i can get permission from my department if I wanna take 17. So I'm ooo thats just great but i'm a nomad in that regard. i dont have a department! i have a nice advisor but she's like never there it was a pain enough with her last sem getting to talk to the lady...i have no home! so i decided that i will drop econ and pray the other 47 seats don't get taken between now and school so i then can wake up on that fateful upcoming aug.30 morning and sign up for it and screw over the creeps that make umd such a fine institution of retarted education...don't ask me where that came from.
So today was not too interesting but at least Sean Hannity was doing his usual shtick...that guy is awesome and whoever thinks otherwise i wanna hear about it. these retard american reporter ( i guess) liberal, or as he called himself-libretarian- is rambling about we need a cease fire and all this crack so hannity, as he's been doing lately, tries to get these cracks to answer the following question : "If I am nasrallah/bin ladin/'another diaper head terrorist', what would you tell me in order to stop the conflict?" now since none of liberals,librits, librarians, lippos or hippos had half a brain they'd understand a question is supposed to be answered not reflected back with some garbage like -"that's not a valid question", what do u mean thats not a valid question?? if u think the world can sit down with these ragheads wut wud u say-hannity uses the example of a UN dude but even he admits they're retarted too-so basically these freako all loving (read-Jew/Israel hating) people can't even answer a stinking question, like how did they even pass high school or ne thign for that matter. if a teacher asks u an essay question u can ramble all u want but avoiding the answer will, ussually at least, get u nowhere. ok so i got to shotout to my man sean for not losing his cool and for entertaining me this entire week, also rush limbaugh ur awesome too , o and i got to mention chris coor who had a very interesting conversation a couple days ago about why are jews hated so much...he was making of everyone who called in and gave him these lame examples of us being the bankers and other stuff-but it was all from before the holocaust and much of it was from several hundred years ago...so ne way that was quite interesting, i should've blogged abt it when it was fresher in my mind so i apoligize.
anyway, wow it's after 5 why am i still at work i gtg enjoy my long sweaty 2 block walk home so have a great shabbos everyone.
--also check out the rebbe's (karlin's blog), but then again he claims he'll get much more ppl than me so maybe not-BUT credit must be given to where credit is due--yes that is to me--i got a second guy to start a blog...i am so proud of this trend...later alligators.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home