Friday, August 04, 2006

Moozeeka!

O wow finnaly, after staring at the clock above my head for 4 hrs straight, at 1:15pm, I was finnaly able to turn on some music for the first time in 3 weeks. It felt so awesome and joyous which I guess(ok i know) is the reason why we could'nt have listened to it the past few weeks. So, sorry WMAL and all your awesome pro-Israel people, namely, chris core, rush, hannity and of course the crazy yid maaak(mark) levin. You guys sure made my days bearable, entertaining and between u and me that explains why i had the sudden urge on numerous occasions to actually LOL (that is laugh out loud for those not familair with what they type every 30 seconds on IM).
True, this is lamely short but I really need a haircut, its been way too long don't even start guessing cuz i'm not about to start thinking.
Have a great shabbos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home