Friday, September 01, 2006

Excuse me?

Umm, am I in the right place? I haven't been here in so long. So much has changed, so many new people. Ok I'll just blame it on Maryland. cuz are'nt they blamable on everything? ok so basically school started and i lost patience, well that might mean i had patience...more correctly: i lost the majority of my patience to blog following the beggining of classes on wednesday. as far as classes go, they're gonna be hard-some-but the teachers seem so far so good so not tons of complaining yet. Awesome news is that 3 out of my 4 classes have notes online so that will make life all the more easier.
I thought walkign last year was bad, way out in the boonies near Comcast; well this year all the walking i do is much worse. Besides parking near Comcast again, ok about 15 feet closer than last year (lot 4!), my classes seem to be in all the worst places. so much walking back and forth. my dream would be to start class closer to my car and end it there too and whatever in the middle. something close to the complete oppossite seems to have happened. i can't go into details cuz with this splitting(figurative) headache my head may actaully split and well i have another 4 months i'll need it for. at least. please G-d.
So on tap for this extended weekend I have a vort and wedding to attend. is it that i'm popular, getting old or both? or neither? or maybe it's just that i'm lazy...where did that come from you may wonder? well put it this way if I get a chance/patience to blog about either one it'll be a miracle. so keep checking back...and be prepared to be dissapointed. or just enjoy watch as u make my counter go up up and uppppppp......
wow this sucks, no funny stories to tell now. or none that i can remember,
well this is stupid but in my accounting discussion today, the TA is like " I had Rymer (another prof) when I took this class and you guys are so lucky you have Bulmash, he's so much better, Rymer stunk". So that was good to know. I also heard that Bulmash is Jewish and like Orthodox kids and eats at Hillel sometimes...so I guess the other 4 orthodox kids and I will definately find a chance to nail him and finagle some points and stuff out of him before i drop his class cuz it's so hard... no no i mean before the semester is over.
have a good shabbos...and please don't hold your breath waiting for the next blog unless your that nuts 'wuts his name' who did it a few months ago in times square it's not safe to wait another week or so. and if you do, well...I told ya so. enjoy the hurricane.

Continuing in the monkey tradition, this week I present the Letter A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home